My little only! (To borrow a phrase from one of my other friends with one little boy). You have no siblings but you are surrounded by love. You have so many friends, adoring parents and grandparents (an extended family). Your cousin Max came to visit us this weekend. Their was running around the grass at Concannon winery, hide and seek under the bushes and trees and bocce ball. You looked over his shoulder as he played mindcraft and as he read you the Hulk! You went to the the terracotta swarriors of the Qin dynasty and then came home with bright new blocks to build with. Finally after legos, blocks, knights and pizza, you guys settled in under a blanket for a little Star Wars.
I worry about when your Dad and I are gone. Who will your network be? I am a little sad to leave you without more family. But you are such a warm and loving personality, I know that you will be surrounded by a supportive network... that you have a life rich in friendships to come. I love you.
Please read along our circle to the amazing Kelly to see her beautiful photos and letter to her sons: http://wp.me/P36BZy-1N







No comments:
Post a Comment