Thursday, April 25, 2013
April
Sebastien, it's such a beautiful day.
Mom, I want to ride my bike.
Ok, which bike?
My green bike.
Ok get your socks and shoes on.
Mom, look at my sockie!!!!!
Ha! Ha! Ok, get your helmet.
We live in a neighborhood called Rockridge. I love it. Close to a school playground, close to restaurants and stores. So much for us to do as a family and perfect for a spring evening bike ride! When you were born we lived way up in the hills and close to the state parklands full of trails. We would hike-literally for hours-with you in a Bjorn to put you to sleep. By the time you are to go to kindergarten, we will hopefully live in another neighborhood as we try to buy a house. Two bids, no house yet. But we keep trying! You want a purple house.
This past month at school. Who do you play with? Sylvan, Joshua and Emmett every day. Some days it's super secret super spies, some days its autobots and deceptacons. Star Wars is also starting to take hold...
i love you pumpkin.
I am so honored to be a part of 'letters to our sons' blog circle. I am joined by some amazing photographers and moms. We are writing these letters in honor of our sweet little boys. Please be sure to click through to follow our circle- up next is Miranda Snyder Hagan:
http://www.pixelperfectmemory.com/my-baby-boy-will-be-2/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment