Sunday, August 25, 2013
August
Last month mom was locked out of the house with you and the phone inside. A lovely neighbor walking his dog helped hoist mom in through a living window. Tree climbing was involved and you had to finish pushing open a window. You thought it was like superheroes. I saw that man again yesterday walking his dog and we had a lovely chat. He said that we must be doing something right as parents because you were such a sweet boy. Grandma Annie and Peter took you to the zoo and echoed the same thoughts. Grandma Macias just thinks you are angel. Grandpa Warner and Felicia adore you, so much so that Grandpa Warner stopped on his way from Santa Cruz to Tahoe just to come put you to bed. You shower mom and dad with I love you's, kisses and hugs, you play with everyone at school, and you regularly announce that today is the 'bestest day ever.' You are a good kid and just full of joy. Your dad and I are feel so lucky to have you. Love, mom.
I am so honored to be a part of 'letters to our sons' blog circle. I am joined by some amazing photographers and moms. We are writing these letters in honor of our sweet little boys. Please be sure to click through to follow our circle-up next is Julie Nelson Hardy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment